Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Scintillating Sydney

I love Sydney… (Especially 'Scuba Bar')

It’s awesome, I could stay here for a while, but it’s bloody expensive, so after another couple of days, I’m gonna head north to Newcastle and hang out with my mate form Thailand (who lives in Newcastle) Terry.
Sydney is probably helped by the fact that I have been hanging out with some old friends. When I was checking into my hostel, the lift doors opened and I bumped into 2 friends that I had made in Kho Toa (Thailand), from ‘Master Divers’… One of them even assisted one of my dives… how cool is that.

Anyway I’m hanging out with the 2 Katie’s, a Canadian guy called Andrew, and a Korean girl calls Soom.

We have been to Manly by boat, taking in the tourist sites such as Sydney Harbor Bridge, and the Opera House, and we have spent time hiking around the Blue Mountains. Tomorrow is another day of sightseeing, and getting my act together to head North.
I’m gonna miss Sydney, I have had such a great time here, and I have met some great people too.

I’ll get some photos up when I get he chance

Hope all is well at home

xx

No comments: