Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's My Party.... so there!

Ok so I’m still in Newcastle, and it’s the big day today… yeah that’s right… it my BIRTHDAY!!!

Terry’s dad shares the same Birthday as me, so we’re gonna have a double celebration today, in true Ozzy style we’re gonna have a BBQ before we hit town tonight!!!

Newcastle hasn’t got any less random since I last wrote… yesterday I went to the Nature Reserve here and saw some Koalas.. yes!!! And Wombats, and got attacked by Emus… lol. Then last night Terry, Malcolm (Terry’s brother) and I went to Newcastle Uni. Where Terry studies, to watch the final of the Uni Band Competition, and some how I ended up being a judge!!! That meant free drinks all night… I felt rather smug ‘cos it was another experience that I have been blessed with, that money just can’t buy, and that the Lonely (crappy) Planet just can’t recommend, apologies too all the ‘Planet’ worshippers out there!

One word regarding last night… messy!!! I don’t think that I have been that plastered since I was 15! 10 years ago!!! :o/ Good start to the Birthday celebrations I guess… Wonder what will happen tonight… watch this space for the next instalment.

Missing you all heaps

'Sensible Sity'

xx

1 comment:

Dominic said...

Whatsup Sity! Happy birthday... new castle, not a bad place to spend it either. Tell Terry i say hello. I too enjoyed traveling with you and the spontaneous, random bumping into each other in Bali and Malaysia. That was hilarious seeing you across the table at that club in Bali- how funny was that! Im off to wales in 2 weeks, but we will def. meet up in the UK when you get back.
Dominic