Monday, August 14, 2006

Catch up

Ok so there’s a bit of catching up to do so bear with me....

My last couple of days in Sydney were awesome...

After Katie and Katie left (mates from Thailand) I hung out with 3 lads from Bristol (UK) (Matt, Luke & Neil)... They were pretty much on the same wavelength as me, so you can imagine what we got up to...!!!

Went to a couple of cool bars and pubs and basically did the usual, drinking and some crazy dancing... saw loads of live bands and hung out with some locals... (Thanx Heath for rescuing me).

On my last day I headed down to Bondi for a surf lesson, and I can safely say that I suck... but I'm gonna keep at it, and try and catch some waves further up the east coast. I also managed to catch a play at the Oprah House ('Honour Bound'), I thought that was pretty cool thing to do.

I managed to do all the touristy things, like I have in all the major city's that I have visited... you know how it is. I won't bore you with all the details (you can check out the photos when I get my lazy ass around to putting them up... within the next couple of days), but I think I like Sydney even more than Melbourne, and that’s saying something...

May favourite thing though has got to be the fact that the weather has been awesome, and when we caught the boat back from Manly we were chased by Dolphins... it's crazy, you can pretty much look out to the sea anywhere along the coast and see whales and dolphins!

Anyway my next update will be from Newcastle where I am staying my good friend from Thailand... One of my trekking buddies... Terry!!! (will be sooo good to see him)

xx

No comments: