Saturday, August 19, 2006

Farewell Freinds :o(

So after a rip roaring final night in 'Newy', I say goodbye to all the friends that I have made here, and the McLeod’s... They have been great, and I can't thank them enough.
I should be heading North today with Terry’s Auntie and Uncle to Port Macquarie and hanging out with them for a while, we are stopping off in a few places along the way, including Terry's Nanna in Forster for tea.... should be interesting... so I've been told anyway, a bit like last night.
Went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner with the whole family, then the kidz went out and partied... that includes me to (by the way) it was awesome... you can check out the pics.
That was the second night in a row, after having had dinner with Terry's mum and co the night before, I didn't think that I would be able to handle another night out on the town with 'The Family', but some how I managed to struggle through lol ;o) (you guy's are great)

From Newy

xx

No comments: