Sunday, August 27, 2006

Byron Bay Bunkhouse!

Byron is wicked...

I have been a complete waster.... Thanx to the fact that I arrived on the weekend, I can completely write off the last 3 days.
It all started on Friday night when I rocked up here an hour later than expected (thanx to the train) at 9pm, where I thought I wouldn't be able to find a room!!!

As it happened I came upon a place called the 'Bunkhouse' where I met a group of people just getting ready to hit the town, I'm afraid it was all downhill from there. I'm surprised that no one broke their necks dancing on the tables at 'Cheekys'.

Once again I met some great people... Have to give a shout out to Emily, Sham, Colin, Terry, Dave and John! ... You guys are too funny.

Started my Saturday morning with a Vodka / Lemonade Brekkie (Thanx Sham) followed by beers on the beach... Ouch... Not quite sure what happened after that, its a bit of a haze, but woke up round 8 pm to get ready to hit the town again for a bar crawl and collect lots of stamps and watch some live bands.

'Cos I felt soooo guilty about being SUCH a waster over the weekend, I decided that I should actually do something of personal value so, once functionality had resumed I booked myself onto a surf lesson (which is this afternoon... Should be interesting) and also being the 'fly by the seat of my pants' kindda gal that I am, I have decided to go to Nimbin tomorrow (for those of you who have never heard of it, you should look it up, it's kind of obvious what I'm gonna be doing there) and then I am going to spend the night in the jungle and climb up Mt Warning... at 3am... to watch the sunrise!!! God I'm tough on myself...

Watch this space for photos...

One Final shout out to Chris.... 'Go On Son', and keep collecting those stamps... I'm way ahead of you.

;o)

2 comments:

Terrymclery said...

Its called "the bush", not the jungle!!! I would have thought that since you now know to call a glass of beer a schooner, you could call the bush, the bush :)

Terrymclery said...

Its called the bush , not the jungle!!! I would have thought that since you now know to call a glass of beer a schooner, you could call the bush, the bush :)