Monday, August 21, 2006

Peaceful Port

Port Macquarie is B-A-U-Tiful, as are the people. After an amazing journey further up the East Coast of Australia (Newcastle to Port) with Pete and Narelle, I found myself in the scenic town of Port Macquarie.
Pete and Narelle (Terry’s Auntie and Uncle) have an amazing new apartment right on the Canal running up to main Port. I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANX to them for their warm Ozzy hospitality… They REALLY took me ‘Off the beaten track’ and showed me some breathtaking outback scenery, as well as putting me up in their great waterfront apartment.

I’ll get some photo’s up when I get the chance.

Heading to Tony’s place tomorrow ‘bout 10mins from Coffs Harbor… I was in two minds as to whether I was gonna stop there originally, but the guy is brewing his own beer… first batch exploded… should be interesting, how could I possibly resist!!! ;o)

Watch this space

xx

No comments: