Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Three feet from the wall

First and foremost...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a good one.

I'm in Chicago with my old buddy Jason (Thailand). We've just been chillin' in Chicago, cooking some great Thai food... going to comedy shows and hangin' out with some of J's friends that are in a band... went to watch then play and I have to admit (although I wouldn't like to tell them directly... sorry Bill & Adam) they were GREAT!!!

Went to a house party in Madison for New Years with lots of Jason's crazy (but cool) friends... They made me feel very welcome so I have to say a big THANX!!! Especially to Megan.

Not sure what the plan is for the rest of the week... John Hancock building, Sears Tower, Bulls Game, but generally chilling out before I hit Central America!!!

Will keep you posted

From the 'Windy City'

xx

No comments: