Friday, January 19, 2007

Cosmic Cozumel Diving

Ok so have spent the last couple of days diving, hanging out on the beach, drinking margaritas, and making punch... life couldn't´t get much better except for the fact that I am also nursing some hideous mosquito bites...

Yes once again I forgot how much I suffered them, and the fact that they come hand in hand with the beach existence that I worship sooo much.

Anyway this is just a quick note to say that the diving has been amazing... world class, and that I´ve met some great people that have been watching out for me... a few that are going my way eventually, so who knows...?

and that...

I´m heading to Belize tomorrow (via Chetumal). I have heard some mixed stories about how dangerous it is, so I´ll keep my fingers crossed that it all works out..

Watch this space..

From Mexico...

Adios

xx

No comments: