Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Awesome Antigua

I think I’m going to be stuck here for a bit.

Its absolutely beautiful, besides which I have enrolled in Spanish class ‘cos, I fell like a social reject and I wouldn’t mind getting to know this place and the people a bit better.

There’s loads to do around the city too... Have been to Coban and am heading to Lake Attilan tomorrow which is supposed to have stunning view of 3 awesome volcanoes and then I’m off to climb Guatemala’s very own active volcano on Friday, so fingers crossed. Have to have an armed guard with us for security?!

Have met some cool people here and the hostel is really chilled out... one of the nicest places I have stayed yet... Feels like home already, which ironically is making me feel a little home sick. Oh well, I guess I will get over that as soon as I am faced with molten lava... :o/

From Sunny Antigua... (one of my favorite places top date)

a Very chilled out Sity ;o)

xx

No comments: