Monday, January 08, 2007

Eeeating is Cheeeating

I've had loads of fun hangin' out with J....

We've been partying hard as usual and reminiscing about the good old days.
Went to 'Toast Masters', which I have to admit was a seriously 'interesting' experience... Met the most awesome people there though... (Michael and Angelica). Adam also got hold of some (foreign) 'Jaffa Cakes' which I was missing so that was pretty cool :o)

Had dinner with J's folks and caught a Bull's game as well as wondering aimlessly around the City and taking in the sights...

Chicago has got to be my favorite city by night... it's soooo beautiful when it's all lit up.

I'm gonna miss it... The people, the place, the food.
Guess I'll have to come back, especially now that I have made some new friends too.

Anyway I'm off to Mexico tomorrow :o/

Guess I'll catch up with you guys from there.

Have to give J a shout out for being his usual FANTASTIC self... Thanx once again for everything.

xx

No comments: