Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Terbulant Toronto

Been cruising around Toronto for the past 2 days with 2 buddies from Montreal (Nat & Pen). Hired a car... was awesome to drive again, one thing that I miss a lot!
Drove to Niagara on Xmas eve, was bitterly cold, but worth it, have always wanted to go to the falls and I was soooo excited to be there, it was everything I imagined it would be.... wet!? ;o)

Christmas day was a lazy one, everyone was nursing a festive size hangover but spirits were high and having Xmas dinner with over 30 people was emotional. Felt rather home sick, and boo-hoo'd a bit, but was surrounded by great people that looked after me.

Chilling out in Toronto, doing the touristy thing... you know how it it... Clubbing, CN Tower, Art Galleries... Shoe Museum...???!!! lol, killing time before I head back to the States and Chicago where I'm gonna be hangin' out with my old pal Jason (Thailand), gonna spend New Years there... Can't wait!!!

Guess that's where you will hear from me next.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays

xx

p.s. - Shout out to the Global Village Gang... Thanx for making it a great Christmas

1 comment:

wolfix said...

oi biatchah! your blogging efforts put me to shame!

i am up to Dec 12 in my book. Nat wouldn't let me write more cos I was "being boring" so we played insulting hangman instead.

wanna see me as a man? http://startstop.blogspot.com

p.s. you forgot to mention degrassi pilgimage... *tsk tsk*