Monday, December 04, 2006

Vancouver Views

Arrived safe and sound in Vancouver...

Have been hanging out with Chris for the past couple of days doing all the touristy stuff... you know how it is. Went Canadian style bowling yesterday, which was an interesting experience, more like skittles and a little more primitive, as suspected my game got progressively worse, not quite sure if it was because I was being cocky about kicking ass or if it had something to do with the jug of beer that we were polishing off....? :o/

Anyway Ice skating tonight before heading off to Whistler tomorrow to hit the slopes, where Mr Youngs (aka Chris) has kindly offered to give me some lessons... well, he is a teacher and I wanna be taught!!! Can't wait, it's going to be a Sity style disaster. Hopefully I'll make it back in one piece so that I can tell you all about it, and make the Canucks vs Hurricanes match next Friday, that we managed to wangle tickets for... That's (Vancouver style) Ice Hockey for you amateurs out there... soooo looking forward to that!

Went out last night with my long time buddy Jason.... was soooo nice to see him, got hammered, surprise, surprise and rode the rodeo bull in 'Buffalos Bar' ... nice! Subsequently walking around today in complete agony looking like I've got a rod stuck up my arse!

I'm not sure if anyone got a photo, but if they did, I'll be sure to publish it. just as soon as I find a Bloody USB connection.... God.... what is it with this place!!!! NO USB... AAAHHHHHH!!!!

Keep reading ... I promise I'll get some photos up asap

From the North

Sity
xx

No comments: