Thursday, November 30, 2006

Beer Ponged Out

I know you haven't heard from me for a while, but I've been a busy, busy girl, or am I confusing busy with lazy... hmmm...???

Anyway I'm still in San Fran, and seeing as how I am a local now, I can call it 'Frisco'. I've been here for bloody ages, and aside from doing all the touristy crap... Golden Gate Bride, Beat Museum, Alcatraze, Yosemite park... yada yada yada, I have been partying my little pants off!

I'm currently residing on Broadway at the Green Tortoise Hostel where it appears that the police states you have to have something 'Not Quite Right' about you to stay! I'M SERIOUS!!! The residents here have a lot to answer for... I fit right in ;o) I have met the strangest and warmest people yet.

Anyway I'm heading to Canada tomorrow so really excited about that. Have made a new travel buddy... Chris, who is also heading my way. I get some photos up, but have still not managed to find a computer with USB access... so you're just gonna have to wait... my apologies.

Finally a great big Thanx to everyone I met at the Tortoise... I had the best Thanxgiving ever!!! I think you guys helped me do more damage to my liver than anyone has ever managed before... Cheers!

Shout outs to: Aaron, Lisa, Chris, Elton, Peter, Simon, John, Blake, Warren, Andy, Adam, Mike, Paul, Julie, Reece, Cam, Ted and Lendon

Anyway I guess I'll catch up with you in Canada.

Take it easy

xx

No comments: