Thursday, November 16, 2006

San Diego Sunset

By far and away San D is my favorite West Coast city... It's got everything a girl could want...

Beautiful bods, beautiful beaches and beautiful booze!!!

Hung out on Ocean Beach for a few days before heading into the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Made a new Canadian friend... Brendan who I have managed to talk into coming on a road trip with me to Vegas & The Grand Canyon!!! We leave tomorrow and then who knows where the road will take us.
One thing I do know is that I definitely wanna come back to this place, even if it is only to shop!

I have to give Dayla a shout out... (One of the girls from OC...) I randomly bumped into her last night after my crazy night out with Paul, Sean and Brendan, she took me on a wild tour of the suburbs and to some cool house parties... your crazy girl.. thanx for hooking me up.

Internet is way way expensive over here so I'll update whenever I can... Probably from San Fran... Where I should be spending Thanksgiving... How exciting!

p.s. Went to watch the Borat Movie tonight... How funny is that... It's soooo popular over here, and its a complete piss take out of the yanks... One thing you have to give them.. they sure can laugh at themselves, although a few people did get up and leave... Whoops :o/

Catch ya later
xx

No comments: