Saturday, December 09, 2006

Whistler Wonderland

Oh my god!!!

How much am I hurting right now.. I'm hurting in places that I didn't even know existed! It was oh sooo worth it though... every god damn minute.

I love snowboarding... can't wait to get back on the slops... probably Banff, which is my next stop. Don't get me wrong, I lost count of how many times I stacked it, but I would like to think that eventually I got the better of the slop as opposed to the other way round!!?? ;o)

Whistler was awesome, so serene & kicking at the same time and, it was made sooo much better by the fact that Vic (that's right...Victor Gonzalez-George ... the one and only, Vic from Lilly) tracked me down. He's at Whistler for the season and between them, Chris and him thought me how to ski, but I have to admit my passion lies with boarding.

Hung out with Vic, Josh (Auckland... also from Lilly (Vic's partner in crime)) and Chris for the past 3 days. I was blown away by the fact that Vic had spent 2 days trying to track me down, and succeeded. It was good to see him and Josh as I was feeling a tad homesick this week, but I can safely say that I am well over that now.

Got back to Vancouver last night in time to watch the Canucks play the Hurricanes... what an awesome game. If anyone caught it they will know that it ended with a sudden death goal by the Canucks, sending the crowd wild.

Anyway that's it for now, gonna spend the next couple of days getting my self together, then Banff, Calgary and Dallas.

Guess I'll catch you next from the slopes of Banff?!

Till then... take care my budding boarders

p.s. - God damn that Rodeo Bull!!!

;o)

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky, we just started to get snow this last weekend in bear valley CA, I should be hittin the terrain park by this friday, I will surely be feeling all those muscles I forgot I had. Glad your having fun....Later-Luv Ya Aaron