Friday, December 22, 2006

Magical Montreal

Wow...

Montreal is beautiful!!! Everything about it is beautiful... The streets, the buildings, the cafes, the bars and the people.
Spent my first couple of days here doing the touristy thing and really getting to know my way around the city. It's easy to navigate around this place and there are sooo many hidden gems that there is a massive chance that you may miss something great if you're not on foot.
Managed to catch up with an old friend, Micheal from Basingstoke, if you can believe that!
Was nice to see him after almost 5 years!!! He's changed lots and I hardly recognised him. He's modeling here in Montreal so is quite well known... he's been taking me to some swanky bars and restaurants and we seemed to get hooked up everywhere we go... handy!
I'm meeting up with Jean-Phillipe (from Vegas) and his girlfriend tonight... they want to take me to a lesbian bar.. should be interesting... :o/
I think I am going to head to Toronto tomorrow, I'm worried about being on my own for Xmas...
The place that I am staying at the moment is great, but I really don't have that much time left in Canada and need to keep moving. If I get to Toronto asap I can try and make some new friends to hang out with over the festive period ;o)
It's snowing here, so I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas!!!

Ok kidz, guess I'll catch up with from Toronto

xx

No comments: