Monday, December 18, 2006

Down 'n Dirty Dallas

Actually Dallas itself is pretty, well... pretty, as far as city's go.

The people however are another story... ;o)

I spent the weekend hanging out with Michael and it was fantastic... It was nice to have a couple of days of normality... using the word 'normality' very loosely, taking consideration of the fact that I compare it to the past 3 weeks!!!

Anyway we ate some great food (true "Tex-Mex", or so I am told!), partied & talked politics with the locals and hung out on 'The Grassy nole'... lol, oh and I got attacked by the smallest dog you have ever seen... well actually it didn't even attack me, it just kindda barked at me, and I freaked out much to the amusement of everyone else, namely Mike!

I was sad to say goodbye to Dallas & Mike. I have to admit that Dallas came as a pleasent diversion to my trip. I feel as though I just didn't get enough time there, so hopefully I'll be able to swing back by there again soon.

Thankx for making me stop over Micheal...

p.s. - I was going to discuss ways in which you could improve & tell everyone how terribly you misstreated me, but I haven't got all night ;o)

Hope you and Catharine have an awesome time in Mexico, have a fantastic Christmas and New Years

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sybbie...

Have a fantastic Christmas and a VERY Merry New Year!

Email soon!
Nix
x