Monday, July 31, 2006

Westside!

The last 3 days have been a bit of a blur to be honest...

I arrived back in Perth with Frank... In one piece after the accident.
Frank has some crazy mates in Perth that he met whilst traveling in Loas... they are from Belgium (Ilan, Landor) and OZ (Reza). I have been staying in their house with them for the past 3 days, and they have been doing their best to look after me, and show me a good time, and I have to admit, that it's been great.

We went to the opening night of a funky new club in Perth, got invited to a birthday party of one of Reza's friend, hung out with and made friends with laods of locals, which is my favorite thing to do and went to a BBQ (in ture Ozzy style) and just chilled out in and around the Perth area. I've really got to know the city quite well.

It was nice having a real home to stay in (and recover) and even though my time hanging out with the guys has been short, (and I wish that I could continue to travel up the West Coast with them), I am going to miss them. Guess I'll have to catch up with them in Europe sometime.

Anyway I'm heading to Melbourne tonight, to start a new adventure... I have managed to talk a hilarious Irish guy to fly to Melbourne this week, (from Perth) and meet me there, and cruise up the East Coast with me... I'm sure it's gonna be a strange, and interesting experince with no doubt about the fact that we are gonna laugh a hell of a lot.

A special shout out has to go to:

Reza for letting me crash at his place in Perth, and making me feel so welcome... Your F'ing 'A' mate
To Frank for hooking me up
To Ilan and Landor for making me laugh so much and
Brad for putting me up in Melbourne... you are a star

From Perth...

xx

No comments: