Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ship Wrecked

I’ve been hanging out in the Perhentian Islands for the past week or so, its sooooo easy to get stuck in that place… It’s beautiful!!!
Spent about 24 hours traveling from Thailand into Malaysia… weird experience crossing the boarder by foot… could have been a little intimidating except for the fact that I had 2 crazy guys keeping me company… Once again, I met them in Chumphon!!!
After a hair raising speed boat trip we arrived on Long Beach, and checked in to the 5 star ‘Rock Bottom’, oh sorry… ‘Rock Garden’ Hostel…
The beach, the weather and the company was great, so great in fact that I ended up getting stuck there for 3 extra days!
The boys and me. (Kent & Jamon) did some diving together, my first wreck dive, and some swim troughs? It was pretty tough but a great experience. I’m glad that the others were there with me, it makes it a lot easier, when you know the other people that you are diving with. As you can see from the photos (which I will put up when I get a better connection), me and the lads got pretty close, and had the best time together (mainly at Palm Tree’s), we became quite well known on the island… not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing?! :o/ Hopefully I’ll see them again soon…?!

A few shout outs…

Shame-on (Jamon) ‘Get out of bed you lazy animal’
Kent – Save up enough cash and haul your backside to Canada
Dave – Keep Jammin’ & eating Roti’s sweetie

I’m off trekking in the jungles of Taman Negara for the next few days, so I guess I’ll be in touch when I get back to civilization…

From Kota Bharu… Over and Out

xx

p.s. - 2 words for you.... 'Monkey Juice' ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Syb...need you to email me...re:Carol!

Nix x