Monday, June 26, 2006

Goodbye Old Friend

Today I leave Koh Toa!

I leave behind the 'Master Divers' Gang and 'The Simple Life' for a new start in a new country.
I'm heading south into Malaysia on on an overnight train that should see me across the Thai, Malaysian boarder just before my visa expires.

I'll be sad to say goodbye to Thailand and all the amazing people that I have met here, (I'll miss you guys a lot) but the more I travel the more I come to realise that the world is a small place. Hopefully I'll be catching up with some people again along my way.

I'm hoping that Malaysia will bring about a change for me, after the past 3 nights in Koh Toa and the football, not to mention the past 2 months as a whole, I'm ready for a deitox, and I hear that Malaysia is the place to do it (It being a Muslim country and all), and 'No', I am not going to stock up on booze at the boarder, no matter how cheap you tell me it is! lol

Final Regards from Thailand
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still having a blast I see, nice one young lady! Sorry I haven’t been on, though I doubt you missed me much with your action packed adventures ;-) Hey don’t forget to see the Perhentian Islands on your way through Malaysia, there "B.E.A.utiful " (and no booze there....well except for "orangitang" at the Dive shop...oops!) I read the break in experience with much amusement, I see you haven’t changed that much then! Take care. Charlie x

Anonymous said...

Hey Sity just thought I would check your blog to find out what you are up to. This seemed like the best place to put my comment. Sounds like yout having the a blast and am impressed your schedulel has gone out of the window and your travelling with the breeze. Noticed very few photos of Koa Tao again, Whoops.
Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx