Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ko Samoooooie

Arrived in Ko Samui yesterday to find that the place was pretty much deserted... May have had something to do with the fact that the football was on...

Got chatting to a couple of English lads... Sam and Pete in a bar... I know, it sounds like I picked them up?! :o/

Well to be honest I kind of did, we watched the game and then went out on the town, to find that by 11pm the place was packed... Christ this is supposed to be low season. Anyway we parted the night away (making shed loads of Thai pals - you can see them in the photos) and woke up early this morning to explore the island!

The boy's got some bikes and we drove round for a while, went to see yet another Big Buddha, and also the crocodile sanctuary! It was a hair raising experience I can tell you.
The guy taming the Crocks was loon!

You can see him in the photos.

I'm leaving for Ko Phangang today where I should be catching up with Barry, the crazy Dutch guy from India... should be a hoot!

Guess I'' write from there

xx

1 comment:

Terrymclery said...

Good times in tie land indeed. But I must say, I LOVE working full time retail instead of travelling.

Stay in touch, I'm not gonna finish my blog, cause I will make a HUGE online trip diary with ALL my pictures (and probably some of yours).

L8r,
Terry
2/4