Monday, June 19, 2006

Ko Pang-BANG!

Hey Hey

So arrived in Ko Pnagnag yesterday after a very rocky boat ride from Ko Samui. Met Joel on the boat , a hilarious English guy who put me up for the night... (Thanx Joel)
Hang out with him and his gang of wonderful friends for a couple of nights before heading to see Barry in Ban Tai.
Hat Rin was crazy, one word... Buckets!!!

Got locked out of the room and decided that I would break in, G.I. Jane style! Fell off the balcony from about 15 feet... not nice, only to find that we had the key all along... muppet! Have messed my back up pretty bad... Gonna power through the pain though.. Chang helps.
If it doesn't get better maybe I'll visit the hospital in a few days, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Wanted to say a big thanx to everyone I met in Hat Rin, you made my time there 'memorable' to say the least.
Make sure you check out the pics, I know there is only one descent one, but at least we are all in it.

Stay safe. and all those who are wounded in action, hope you get better soon

xx

No comments: