Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bed Supper

So We spent another night in Bangkok on our way back down to the Islands, didn't really want to, but it was Jason's (My current travel buddy) Birthday. It was a crazy night and we hid Ko Shan Road for a while and listened to the most awesome live band, before heading out to the famous ‘Bed Supper Club’.

There was a group of us and none of realized that we would need ID to get in, but with a little polite persuasion and a lot of flattery I managed to get all of us in and avoid paying the cover charge… you know me?! ;o)

I can now safely say that I am trough with Bangkok

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Running into you Sity ! This is Mike, I was there with a buddy of mine John and we chatted about your Bouncer profile and unfortunatly felt a bit as intruders when your travel budy showed up and let go of your enthousiast and nice person. We where invited to an afterparty what eventually ended with 9 people in my condo....Pitty without Sity. Goodluck & Enjoy the rest of your travel. Big Hug Mike

Anonymous said...

HELLLOOOO SITY... My abdomen has finally healed after accepting abuse over and over from your wicked left or right...maybe both.

Yes, this is John... Mike's buddy...

john@baanthaiimports.com