Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2 Tears in Bucket

Sick Sity is all I can say....

The last 3 days have been a bit of a blur to be honest... I guess Phi Phi has that effect on you. As you may have already guessed, I still have not managed to leave the island... or as I like to call it, check out of 'Hotel California'. This I must explain is due to a number of reasons including an Allergic Reaction to washing powder, Travel Sickness, Food Poisoning and being attacked by a swarm of mosquito's!!! (I have not been a happy Sity, I can tell you)
But in truth it probably has something to do with all the awesome people that I have met here... you know who you are!

Must give a special shout out to Serj who looked out for me and didn't ditch me even though I was being a miserable cow.

Anyway I have my bags packed and am ready to go, so all being well, I should be off Phi Phi this afternoon heading for Phuket... (Watch this space!)

Thanks to everyone on Phi Phi for making my stay so great... Maybe our paths will cross some time again in the future.... If I ever get off this island... (Maybe I shouldn't speak too soon) ;o)

Take it easy

xx

0/4

No comments: