Sunday, July 23, 2006

Spotless Singapore

After spending the night in KL, I left for Singapore... yipee a new country, where apparently they have no mozzies?!
Anyway have been here 3 days now, and leave for Australia (Perth) tomorrow morning.... You'll be pleased to hear that I am fully recovered from my ear infection and jelly fish stings... only to have contracted an eye infection, and tens of bed bug bites... mmmm. lovely. It's official, I'm one big walking disaster at the moment. Am really looking forward to getting to a western country although I fear that the bugs over there will love me just as the ones in Asia!?!
Singapore has been fun, I am staying right in the heart of Little India, it reminds me of Sounthall.. lol.. Maybe I'll try and find my sis a nice husband here?! ;o)
I've visited China Town, which was crazy, Sentosa Island, The Aquarium there, and Singapore Zoo, which was really interesting, no cages, so that was nice! I've put a few photos up for you guys to take a look at.
Went to 'Ministry Of Sound' Singapore last night... it was awesome!
Don't exacaly know what I am going to do in Perth, but I have a long flight to figure it out on.
Guess the next time I make contact will be from a different continent... ohhh how exciting...

Catch ya later

xx

1 comment:

Matt & Betta said...

We were in KL at the same time!
You should have said...

Maybe see you in OZ!

Matt