Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pissin' Down Perth

So, so far Oz is just like being at home....

It's freezing and I spent my first day here in hospital!

They couldn't work out what was wrong with me... Surprise surprise, just that I have an eye infection and that I have been badly bitten by "something'' ... lol

Anyway I went shopping, for winter clothes... everyone was looking at me like I was a freak for walking arond in shorts and t-shirts... What did they excpect, I had just landed from a 30 degree Singapore?! Worse than that all the shops were closed when I arrived, so I had to leave my hostel in the morning in shorts and t-shirts too!!!
I managed to take in the sights of Perth on my second day, and head south to Fremantle and Rockingham... I would like to say that the place lives up to it's name, but truth be told.... It doesn't!!!

Anyway... I've headed even further south to Margaret River, which is chilled out and pretty, and plan on hitting the South Coast tomorrow.

Not much else to report except everywhere I have stayed so far, the people have been great!

From Margaret River...

xx

No comments: