Thursday, March 29, 2007

Where Music and Passion were always the fashion

I have left the bright lights of Sao Paulo City for the beautiful beaches of Rio, more specifically I am currently residing just off Copacabana Beach... Probably the most famous beach in the world...!?

The past few days have been rife with Favella parties, Beach parties, Hostel parties and almost but not quite a boat party... have to wait to see what becomes of that.

I have also been trying to do the touristy thing, hiking, seeing the sights and have at least managed to go and see the big guy himself... Christ The Redeemer.

Rio is beautiful, everything about it is beautiful... even the graffiti here is beautiful... Unfortunately it isn´t always safe to carry a camera around so I have had to invest in a classic wind up for and have been taking most of my photos in Brazil with that... That means ALL of my photos from Sao Paulo too... guess you´ll have to wait for those ones.

Anyway not quite sure what my plans are for the rest of the week... causing mischief (which I seem to have picked up a reputation for doing...???... me...??? ;o)... never!!!) and generally trying to relax... maybe catch a footy match and I hear there is a street party in Rio somewhere this weekend so should be hittin´ that.

Will update you with all the details later...

Oi Oi Oi from Rio

x

No comments: