Sunday, March 11, 2007

Miami Vice

I knew I was in trouble the moment I set foot in my hostel dorm room.
I was greeted by 2 English lads that were getting ready for another wild night out on the town.

Call me naive, but I didn’t realize that it was Spring Break… I haven’t experienced anything like that for quite a while… If you like getting completely ´dispatched´ as Luke (English lad no. 1) would say, watching people strip and hanging out on the beach all day nursing a hangover, Miami during ´Spring Break´ is just the place for you!!!

3 days was enough… Me, Luck and Ollie (English lad no. 2) spent our time… well drinking mainly to be honest, but also recruiting any possible victims to the cause. We made a lot of friends and even managed to get ourselves invited to a Victory Secret party… which I hasten to add we never made it to.

Anyway after hitch hiking to Miami International and a grueling 30 hr journey, I made it safe and sound to Cuzco, Peru.

See Ya Later Miami
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MIAMI! I can't believe you came that close and didn't contact me... oh well it sounds like you're having fun. good luck for whatever's ahead.
-Clay