Saturday, March 17, 2007

Inca`d Out

It`s official...

I am hardcore...

Got back to Cusco from the 4 day Inca hike yesterday and have pretty much been awake for about 28hrs, well, The Trek Team had to celebrate it`s victory.

I have been told that I am pretty tough by other people that have done the trek because I carried my own pack instead of paying a porter to carry it for me... well, I just didn`t feel right getting someone else to carry my stuff for me. I have to admit though that the hike was probably the single most hardest thing that I have ever done, what with the altitude sickness and the hours of uphill steps, I wasnt`t sure if I was going to make it, I would never have given up thiough, even if it killed me... It was oh so worth it... Machu Picchu was breath taking.

I`ve managed to get some photos up now, so you can take a look if you like.

I`m off to Argentina today to celebrate St Patrics day in style and hang out with the girls in Buenos Aires

Guess I`ll catch you from there

xx

No comments: