Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Farewell Friend

As I prepare to leave Panama City (did the touristy thing in Panama City... Canal, City tour... you know how it is) and Central America for that matter to head to Florida, Miami, I reflect back on the past 8 weeks with nothing but fond memories. Through the good and bad times (and believe me its had its ups and downs) I have been accompanied by some fantastic people. From Mike in Mexico to Hok in El Salvador to The Boyz the rest of the way.
I wish I could mention all the great times (but there have been too many) and all the people that I have had the pleasure to encounter.. you know how you are, and all the people that have helped me through the good and bad times. I will miss you dearly. I hope that we will meet again in the future.
I am going to miss Central America, for the people the culture and the diversity, but am really looking forward to the next and final leg of my journey... Florida for a quick break and then on to South America.

Guess I'll catch up with you guys in Florida

From Central America Over and Out

xx

No comments: