Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Besotted with Byron

Had to go back to Byron to pick up my heart... I loved it there, was sooo chilled out and hand such an awesome time hanging out at the 'Bunkhouse' with all the other weirdo’s and freaks that I had to go back for more punishment...

Dane had the weekend off work so went back so that I couldn’t hang out with him some more (seeing as I was slack in contacting him on my 'waster weekend')
Had a great time hanging out with him… and his psycho mates, who managed to get their hands on my camera, and take some very strange photos… not sure if they are suitable for flickr though?!

(I’ll update my photos this week for sure)

Met some lovely young ladies from Brisbane in Byron Bay (Melissa and Miranda) who let me jump in with them on the way up the East Coast… Those girls are crazy…

I have to shout a MASSIVE THANX to Mel for putting me up at her place and taking me out in Brizzy for my first crazy night… you’re a legend girl… Don’t go changing!

Managed to track down Komil (one of my girly friends from Thailand) and am currently residing with her and her family. They own a chain of restaurants so I fear that I will have to go on some ruthless diet when I get out of Brisbane. Went shopping today in Brizzy CBD and caught the City Cat down the river to ‘West end’ at dusk, was sooo pretty. Went to some funky bars and cafes… 3 Monkeys'' is a great place if you ever get the chance to check it out… you should!

Komil’s friend is coming down to visit her this weekend from Townsville, so I have decided to hang around here until then… we’re gonna have a girly weekend on the coast so it should be pretty eventful, gonna try and squeeze in some Whale Watching too, seeing as it’s Migration Season… can’t wait.

Have to say I’m missing Byron a lot… :o(

Note for Dane: Remember you pinky promised!!!! ;o)

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sity.. yeah we are def a bunch of physco's but i have another bone to pick.. we are Lennox Lads not Byron Boys... have fun seeing the world.
will