Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Very Sticky Bussiness

I AM STILL STUCK IN BRISBANE!!!!!

Oh my god, I need to sort myself out... (I should have been in and out of Hervey Bay and Fraser Island by now). The past week here has got to be up there in my top 1- 5 most Bizzare weeks.

It's been a massive mix of Clubs, House party's, BBQ's and Chill out sessions, not to mension, Beache's and Ice Cream Cake!!!

It all started in on Thursday when a quite drink trrned into a session with a group of Pikey's, then a night out on the town with the girls where I just so happened to bump into Shan (mate from Byron Bay) who in turn introduced us to all of his awesome mates... not frogetting poor unsuspecting Mike from the stairs (it's his own fault fro loitoring, poor guy didn't know what hit him). Following a bizzar series of events we (Komil and I) have managed to get ourselve well and truely entangled in a whirl wind of strange events mixed up with a whole group of great people. I don't know where to begin explaining so I'm just gonna leave it there.

All I'm gonna say is that I'm going to be extremly sad to leave 'Briz Vegus' and the people here, but we have made plans to hang out all over the world, and I am sure that our paths will cross again..

My love to the whole Brizzy gang... you guys are great

xx

p.s. - Anyone that I have met in Brizzy will know exactaly what I mean by the title of this blogg entry

;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sybbie...

Just been looking at your pics - the ones of Surfers Paradise look just as I remember it. And that was over 20 years ago!!!

Take Care - missing ya too.
Nix