Saturday, September 23, 2006

Barricaded Inn

I said a sorry farewell to Micha, Margo and Grant and the small city of Townsville this morning to head further up the coast to my final Ozzy destination... Cairns!!!

I love it hear and its gonna be a pretty busy place for me, I'm booked on to a Live-a-board dive trip for the next 3 days and then I'm spending the next couple of days on a tour up to Port Douglas, Cape Tribulation and The Daintree Rainforest... I'm sooo looking forward to doing some more diving, trekking and kayaking, I feel like I have been a total bum for the past 3 weeks, so as usual I am going to spend the next 4/5 days making up for it, it's a tough job but someone has to do it!!!

I do miss Townsville though and I'm going to take some great memories of the place with me, Micha (aka Mishka) and I just spent the last 2 days giggling and reeking havoc around the city... once again met some great people and had lots of fun... did you expect anything less?!

Magnetic Island was beautiful, (even though it was preparing itself for the full Moon party that night), as was the Aquarium, I wouldn't normally have visited yet another aquarium, but it is 'The Largest Coral Reef Aquarium in The World', so it had to be done, and it was well worth it... Learnt loads about Marine life.

I guess I'll give you an update when I get back from the last of my Ozzy adventures...

Till then

xx

p.s. - Massive thanx to Margo, Grant and Kizza for letting me stay in their beautiful house and chasing around after me.

No comments: