Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shhhh... Don't mention the 'T' word

After making a sneaky escape from Airlie Beach where apart from making a new group of friends, getting ridiculously drunk and taking in the amazing scenery, I managed to gain myself a nick name...
Its not Sity, to match Ozzy style its been changed to Sito (pronounced Sid-doe) lol, Thanx DJ and Pistol Pete ;o)

Am in Townsville now staying with Jess's folks in their amazing house. (Jess from Brizzy... Thanx mate... you hooked me up and I appreciate it).

One thing I have noticed is that no one from Townsville actually likes to admit that they are from Townsville, so for their sake I have been forced to refer to the 'T' word as a Southern Suburb of Cairns.

Meeting up with Micha tomorrow for some drinks, the hitting Magnetic Island, before setting sail for my long awaited diving trip to the ship wreck of the SS Yongala...

Can't wait
xx

No comments: