Monday, April 17, 2006

Peaceful Patnem

Went for a walk yesterday, thought that it was about time that we actually did something, so we walked to the next beach... only took about 40mins....

The beach was peaceful and beautiful, but there wasn't really much to see or do there. We had a drink and headed back... in the blistering heat of the midday sun... not good. I felt the first tingles of sun burn on my neck!!!

After returning I thought I would treat myself to an Indian Head Massage... seeing as I was in India and all. It was going pretty well and I was feeling rather relaxed until the masseuse started hitting me round the side of the head. I couldn't help but grin to myself at the thought of her laughing her pants off after I had left by the fact that she had repeatedly and quite freely hit me... Maybe I'll have to get another one just to make sure that she wasn't just amusing herself at my expense... any comments?!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

about time someone knocked some sense into you Sit you know what they say the first one is free the next one you pay for...