Monday, April 17, 2006

Cockroach in my pants

The driving force behind me adding another blog entry and the most exciting thing to have happened to me in Palolem.... This morning whilst rummaging through my backpack, trying to find a t-shirt I felt a little tickle against my leg, just around the rim of my short, shorts... I gave to obligatory brush, (as I am sooo used to doing now, seeing as how much the mozzies love me), to find that I had brushed a cockroach from my leg onto the floor.... eeeewwwwww.... Nice... Not!

It scurried under the bed, where I left it?! :o/

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Anyway to give you a quick update, we were going to head further south to a place called Gokarna but decided that the further we go the longer our journey back to Mombay is going to be, so we we're gonna stay in Palolem for another couple of nights and then head north to Colva, spend maybe 3 nights there and then start our journey to Taiwan, via Bombay, Bang Kok and Hong Kong!!!

Its going to be busy in Taiwan, we only have a week and there's sooooo much we want to do. I'll try and get online when I can, but I'm not sure when that will be, so you'll have to watch this space...

Take it easy

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sybil, I bet the cockroach is pleased to be heading south too! So glad you have escaped and look like you are having a fab time. Say hi to the cows in Colva and Benaulim. I bet it has changed since I was there over 10 years ago now. Take me a pic of the best cow you can find. George.

Anonymous said...

You know what they say Sit there are no flys on you ...but cockroaches come on now a bit greedy arnt you
all the best for the next part of your journey
Love Shan