Monday, April 30, 2007

Not much to Report

So I thought nothing would change while I was away?!

Well, it has and it hasn't. It's nice that all my friends are still around and that I have had ample oppertunity to hang out with them... The joy of being unemployed lol
But since I have been away pretty much all of my friends have moved, bought houses, got engaged or even married or had babies!!! I mean thats important stuff!!!
It feels like everyone is growing up and for the first time in my life
I am jobless, homeless, partnerless and pennieless all at the same time. Back to square one, but I guess this my oppertunity to recreat myself.

Watch this space... lol

On a lighter note have to say what a fantastic time I had at Pykie's leaving do (Good luck in Ibiza) and another one of Laura Harris' Ledgendary House Parties.

You can check out the pics on Flickr.

It was soooo nice seeing all those old faces again.

Till the next installment...

x

No comments: