Saturday, April 14, 2007

Finally the Shout Outs

Ok so I don’t even wanna try and guess as to how many awesome, interesting, crazy and beautiful people I met over the past year, but I know that my trip would not have been the same without you all!... Each and every single one of you… You are great and I miss you. I learnt sooo much from you and I can’t get over how kind and generous you have been to me… How will I ever repay you?! The year had had it's up's and down's, well mainly ups, but I couldn't have done it without you.
I can only hope and wish that our paths will cross again some day… and I promise that I will try my best to pay your kindness forward.
I wish I could thank you all personally, but to mention just a few…

J, Adam, Bill & John, Angelica & Michael, Michael C, Chris Y, Terry & The McLeod’s, The Batterman's, The Prasad’s especially Komil, Misha, Damon & Eugene, Jess & The Folks, Shannon & Cain, Anita and The OC Girls, Brad, Frank, Lander, Reza & Ilhan, The Brizzy Gang, Mick, Claudio, Offa, Shan & Simon, The Brizzy Girls… Mel & Miranda, Jo & Kirsty, Dutch Barry, Jason L, Kyal, Lee C, Con & Linda, Mam, Dom, Sarah, Rich, Eurgen & Igoul, Greg & Eman, Kent & Jamon, Dave G, Amber & Ravi, The Master Divers Gang, Katie & Katie, Fort Street Gang, Steve, Dom, Antz, Alex, Chris, The Airely Beach Boyz, Dane, Matt G, The Cairns Pro Dive Team, Joel, Ross and The Hat Rin Gang, Dyls, Cary, Mark, Freddie, AJ & Em, The Green Tortoise Family… Simon, Pete, Warren, Aaron, Andy, Blake, Elton, Julie, Lisa, Cam, Ric, Andy etc… Kiwi Experience Crew, Stray Bus Peps, Chrissy, Clay, JP, Natalie, Brendan, Michael M, Johan, Claudio, Uncle Charlie, Lucy, Rocio & Danni, Andy & Smiles, Alton’s Team, Alex, Tad, Jenny, May & Daniel, Gili Gang, Megan, Becky, Will & Dave, Rob, Tim G, Ferg, Natalie & Pen, Ollie & Luke.

Most importantly I would like to Thank

Sean and Jesse without whom I would never have been able to complete my trip
Hok for singing me to sleep
Charlie for his inspiration
Tom for his support
Shane for his enthusiasm
Alex for always being there
My mum and sis for missing me so
Michael for being my strength and
J for always being a friend and fantastic travel buddy

And to those of you, whom I have not mentioned, don’t worry … I will NEVER forget.

Take care and keep in touch

p.s. I will try and keep the blogg up to date, but let’s face it, it won’t be the same from London.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back safe 'n' sound Sity.

Thank you for the times in Sydney!

Matt G (Joner, Maggsy)