Friday, April 13, 2007

Back with A vengeance

That’s right I’m back and let me tell you it’s been one hell of a week!
I couldn’t have come back at a better time, Bank Holiday weekend and it’s been innnnnsane, what with The Boat Race, BBQ’s and Reunions topped off with some amazing British weather.
I have to confess hat it’s awesome to be back.
I missed my friends and family including the new additions that I hadn’t even met yet!
Ok so there’s been a few surprises, a couple of house moves, a few number changes, some more weddings and even babies, but I’m pleased to see that some things will never change and that my friends are still as crazy as ever!
I’m living back at home which I know is NOT cool, but it’s cheap and nice it’s nice to be able to spend tie with my mum and sis… for now anyway.

I think I’m gonna ease myself back into the work scene very, and I mean very gently… Not even gonna think about doing anything of the sort (work that is) until next month… Don’t wanna sound like a princess, but I still have loads of people that I need to catch up with and even then I think I will acquire a bar job 3 days a week over the summer well, I don’t want to over exert myself, besides I wanna enjoy the sun… I know, I know, like I didn’t get enough over the year?!

From beautiful, sunny London City

xx

p.s. Will get some pics up asap

No comments: