Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Three Amigos

Call them what you will...
Laurel n Hardy, Tweedle Dumb n Tweedle Dee, Jekylle n Hyde or simply ´Yanks´... Jesse n Sean are awesome!!!
There is no other way of putting it. They are shining examples of what humans and Americans :o) should be like. For this reason I have decided to dedicate an entire blogg entry to them, and because I need to patent ´The Shoulder Groove´.
Now you may ask yourself... "What exactaly is the shoulder groove"? Well I wish I could explain with words, but unfortunaly I do not have the words to be able to explain, so you will just have to trust me when I say that its mesmorising and if you are ever trying to pick up... its a sure thing. I was skeptical at first, but I have witnessed Sean, ´The Shoulder Groove´ Master at work, and it truly is a wondrous sight to see. The guy is a genius. I have some video footage and as soon as I can work out how to upload to flickr, you can take a look for yourself!
On a more serious note... I have to personally say a MASSIVE THANX to both the guys for EVERYTHING that they have done for me. In my moment of need they were there to take me to the hospital, changed their plans so that they could hang around for me while I was fixed up and have been carrying my bags around for the past 3 days (and most importantly have been making me laugh when all I have wanted to do is cry...) just so that I wouldn't give up on my trip and so I can carry on!!!
I´m going to be spending the next couple of weeks with ´The boyz´ as they have kindly invited me to join them in their travels. I´m sure we will continue out wrath of mischief throughout the rest of Central America, I just hope that they are ready for us!

from Nicaragua

A recovering Sity

xx

Oh forgot to tell you... we are in Nicaragua now and my hotmail is back online... yippee!!!

No comments: