Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hondurez Highlands

Its been go, go, go since Salvador...

Sucesfully managed to make it into my next country... but couldnt get as far as I needed to, resulting in a not so pleasent pit stop in La Entrada... Not recomended. The chicken bus journey the next morning was eventful, cramped, but breath taking. Hondurez has got to be the most beautiful country in Central America yet.
Its tropical and humid, but the scenary more than makes up for that.

Visited Copan Ruines, a beautiful town and the jump off point for some more Mayan Ruins.
Got a new team tohether and the 4 of us set off for the Bay Islands where we planned to dive and I was hoping to catch up with Sean and Jessy.

Took 10 long hours to get to Utila, but at least it gave me a chance to bond with my new buddies... May and Daniel, we settled in for the long haul, finding the island to be extreally chilled and welcoming... once again being too too easy to get stuck on!
Much to my amazment Jessy and Sean were camping out under our dorm room!!! so the 3 amigos were reunited.

The last 4 days have been debortorous and me and the gang have been working had on leaving our stamp on the island... Im sure we wont be forgotten in a hurry.

Sean, Jessy and I are heading to Nicuragua now... We have had to make a bit of a detour to the hospital as yours truly has damaged her back again... waiting on results... will let you know what happens. (May have to cut my trip short... yeah I know it must be pretty bad).

Anyway the reason I havent written for a while is because, well, basically there was no useable internet on the island... Im back online, but I still cant access my hotmail... hopefully they will sort it soon.

OK Kiddies... take it easy

xx

No comments: