Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wondrous Waitomo

The Waitomo Glowworm Caves were awe-inspiring.... In the darkness of the caves it seemed just as though I was laying under a starry sky... I managed to get some good photos, but have left them back at the hostel... will upload them as soon as I get the chance... As well as the tubing, the abseiling and rock climbing was also fun but I have to admit that I am covered in bruises now... Taking it easy is definitely the name of the game, at least for the next few days anyway :o/

Have managed to get my way back to Auckland by hitching a lift with Steve from Bournmouth, thanx Steve.

Not sure what I'm gonna do next... The friends that I made in Auckland previously are have got another gig this weekend, so I will probably hang around for that the maybe head off to Fiji or even the States earlier...

Keep an eye on the space for updates
Hope all is well with you guys
xx

No comments: