Monday, May 15, 2006

'Ooh La La'

Well what can I say...

I know I have been off the radar for a while, but this place makes you forget... 'Hotel California' springs to mind.

Currently on a little Island called Ko Tao just off the east coast of southern Thailand.

What have I been up to...?

Signed up to do my 'Open Water' with my very hot diving instructor ;o) ... (Happened to pass with flying colours don't you know), and hit the Full Moon Party, it was an experience lets put it that way. Lost my shoes, and my mind!

Not sure how long I am going to end up staying here for, already 4 days over schedule, so we'll have to wait and see. Have met some awesome people, so have just been hanging out with them.

Guess I'll give you more of an update after I have finished getting my act together and have made a bit of a plan.

Till then
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kem chor Saru che ?

Leave those maachli alone !

Vip