Monday, May 22, 2006

Bangkok

After the bumpiest boat ride ever followed by an 8 hour coach journey, we finally made it to Bangkok.

We arrived pretty early in the morning so the place was quite tame, it was another story by 11 am I'm telling you!

We arrived on a pretty good day (apparently :o/ ) and managed to get a tuk tuk driver to cart me and my 2 friends round the city for 4 hours for 30 bart that's like 50p!!!

It was awesome, saw lots of sites and it was the best way to travel, went out for dinner last night and then went out and partied till around 6am this morning... Not feeling too hot at the moment, and once again drank way too many 'Big Changs'... lol... but am getting ready for another pretty long overnight journey into Northern Thailand. Made friends with a group of Thai girls... will put some photos up when I next get the chance.

Not quite sure where I'll be heading in the north but will update you when I do.

Take Care

No comments: