Thursday, May 18, 2006

2 Big Chang's and a packet of Oreo's

The title of this blogg refers to my diet over the past 7 days.

Probably less of the Oreos, and more of the Changs!!!

Finally got my act together and have made a plan to leave Ko Tao and head off the Bangkok on Saturday.

Not sure where exactly I go from there, but have picked up a new travel buddy so we'll have to see what we both want to do.

Ko Tao has been great and I have met some really cool people here who I am going to miss a lot.
Got a cool DVD of some of the Scuba Diving that I got up to and the people that I have met, so I guess you'll get to see that when I get back.

Hope all is well with you guys,

Guess the next time you will hear from me will be from somewhere in the North of Thailand.

Till then... keep it real
xx

No comments: