Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oi Gioi Oi!

So I am only just getting back to this Blogg, and it’s now (last viewed 3 months ago) October!!! I know that’s super lazy, especially when I’d already written July’s installment.. still that means that things have been keeping me busy and out of trouble for a while.

India is definitely over for me.. work wise at least. The company did ask me to go back, but luckily for me before I threw in the towel for good another opportunity came up… in Vietnam.
So, here I am.. and trust me, I’m lovin’ it… This place is like Vegas compared to Gurgoan.. I’ve already made heaps of friends and have been hoppin’ about as much as possible.. Sapa (Vietnam, China boarder), Halong Bay, any bar, pub or restaurant that will let me in … cut me some slack, I have 4 months to make up for ;o) plus I get to fly back to Singapore… or wherever I want to every other weekend.. It’s a sweet gig, and will do for now.

I’m missing home a bit now though… there’s talk of me being back in the UK early next year, and although I don’t want think about it too much until I know for sure what the plan is, it’s difficult. I really don’t know how I will feel about being back in London full time… I mean the initial thought of it is great! Then I think about the grey sky and rain.. and cold and it literally sends a shiver down my spine… Guess we’ll have to just wait and see what happens.

I’ll let you know more when I do…

But for now… ‘Hi’ from Hanoi!

1 comment:

W. Clay Kilby said...

Like Vegas? What good has ever come from Vegas?