Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flying the coop!

India has been Tuuuuuuuuffffff! With a Capital Tu.

I wish I was in a better mind set to have appreciated it more, but when you are working, it ain't easy… even less easier when you’re working with a bunch of beep beep beeeeep beeeeeeeppppppssssssss… if you get my drift… lol

Actually there’re not all that bad, but I guess I can say that now that I AM LEAVING!!!!! Maybe I shouldn’t start gloating too soon… after all I have yet to board the plan, oh and then there’s the little matter about finding out where my next assignment will be… India??? :-o lol

India is soooooo beautiful, and I’m glad I took it upon myself to make sure I got out of the hell hole that is Gurgoan, to experience even just a bit of it… It was awesome to get out to the rural areas and see the green, clean and smog free India… topped off by the fact that I was able to hang out with relatives that I hadn’t seen for over 20 years! Not to mention all the wildlife…

Pigs, Snakes, Donkeys, Camels, Bats, Spiders, Cows, Bulls, Monkeys, Dogs, peacocks… hmmmm…. Have I forgotten anything… probably?!

But never mind all that I have a trip home, home… as in LONDON! Before I have to even start thinking about that… I will miss Singapore and Nev, and it sucks that I’ll only be back home (Singapore) for 4 days before I have to depart my beloved… but that’s, I’m afraid the way the cookie crumbled. Hopefully will be able to give my suitcase a bit of a rest once I’m back from the Big Smoke… If the company I’m working for lives up to my expectations (very, very low) that will more than likely be the case.

So watch this space for the next up date….

And if any of you are going to be in and around London, last week July – first week Aug… be sure to give me a shout!

No comments: