Friday, August 31, 2007

Keep on Movin'

Once again its been a while since I last wrote....

I would like to say that it's because I have opted for the quiet life and that I don’t really have much to write about… Yeah right. Life has calmed down slightly since J and Alexx left London, but not much… Have been to Croatia and have had my Birthday so that was pretty hectic. Have also been spending quite a bit of time with my Dad, my step mum, and my half sister and new half brother… If that makes any sense at all… It’s pretty tough for me to get my head around, so won’t blame you if you are like… ‘huh’?!

Anyway life is pretty good., work has calmed down a bit and so at least I have tome to stop and think… although they may just be luring me into a false sense of security… The calm before the storm.

My main goal in life at the moment is to get myself some digs… so if any of you hear of a place a reasonably priced home that I may be interested in, give me a shout?!

I let you know how things progress on the home hunting front… an who knows once a I get a place sorted maybe you can come and visit?

That’s it for now….

Oh almost forgot… Gonna be catching up with Pete and Narelle (Terry's Aunt and Uncle form Oz) tonight… They are visiting London for a while… Can’t wait, should be fun.

Catch ya later

xx

No comments: