Monday, March 30, 2009

Not so peaceful Perth (this time around)

The last part of my trip in India was fantastic.. Hanging out with my mum in Mumbai and then with the rest of her family in Gujarat was awesome.. of course they just kept on at me to settle down, but that was bound to happen… I resisted the urge to tell them where to shove it as much as possible… and laughed the matter off.
Missing my flight home on the other had, was not a laughing matter… neither was spending the night at New Delhi Airport… I won’t be doing that again in a hurry!

Popping over to Perth this weekend for V Festival… can’t wait?!
If anyone’s going to be around be sure to give me a shout.

Apart from that March has pretty much been work, work, work.

The project I’m on may be over pretty soon, so watch this space to find out where in the world I will end up next!

Till then
x

No comments: